Tuesday, January 11, 2011

breakdown...

it all started on new years eve.  new years eve was the first time i felt "home sick" - i was away from la, had to stay at the restaurant to do my first inventory till 2:30am and i was out of my element and comfort zone without my friends.  


i'm sad and lonely.  i miss my friends, i miss downtown la and i miss being in a relationship and having somebody around.  i was pursued, made an option and didn't get chosen.  i had an emotional breakdown...


"intimacy is a four syllable word for:  here are my heart and soul, please grind them into hamburger and enjoy.  it's both desired and feared.  difficult to live with and impossible to live without." - meredith grey, grey's anatomy

but i think i'm ok now.  i called amy & melissa and cried it out.  i hung out with my friend, megan today and she brought me the energy i needed from la.  



1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I hope you feel better now. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete